The Decatur Arts Alliance invites you to apply for booth space in the juried outdoor artists market area of the Oakhurst Arts & Music Festival.
The Artists Market, open 10 am-7 pm, features the juried work of 50 artists in all types of media.
Download an application form here.
The festival is held in the historic Oakhurst neighborhood in the City of Decatur, Georgia, just five miles from downtown Atlanta. The artists market is open from 10 am until 7 pm on Saturday, October 11, 2014. The festival features continuous entertainment on the music stage adjacent to the artists market, a children’s arts festival and a community nonprofit area.
A nonrefundable processing fee of $20 is required. The booth fee is $75 for a 10 x 10 ft. booth space.
Payment can be made two ways:
- Online: Please pay the processing fee by the application deadline and the booth fee upon acceptance. Click here to pay online.
- Postal Service: Two checks – for $20 and $75 – must accompany the application. Booth fee checks from artists not accepted will be returned.
No rain date and no refund of booth fees from accepted artists. Checks post-dated or returned unpaid by the bank will result in immediate disqualification.
- Please submit three images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug. 31, 2014.
- Send only the number of images requested. We will not view more than the amount requested. Only original artwork will be considered. No manufactured or “buy/sell” merchandise. If accepted, exhibitors must only show and sell work of the same type and style as demonstrated in the photos submitted with the entry application.
- All applications must be received by Aug. 31, 2014
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Submissions will be juried and artists will be notified of the results by Sept. 8, 2014
Exact set-up times, a map and parking information will be sent after acceptance into the artists market is confirmed. If you have questions, please call the Decatur Arts Alliance office, 404-371-9583. You may also contact the Decatur Arts Alliance via fax: 404-371-9696 or email@example.com
Make check payable to Decatur Arts Alliance, Inc.
Mail or drop off checks and applications to:
Oakhurst Arts and Music Festival
c/o Decatur Arts Alliance
113 Clairemont Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030